How may I qualify to apply to become a Certified Master Oasis Trainer?
- Be a graduate of the Authorized Oasis Trainer Program
- Personally master the core philosophy, strategies, and neuroscience of Oasis in the Overwhelm
- Use the Oasis Strategies in your personal and professional life
- Demonstrate the ability to convey this knowledge to others with clarity and confidence
- Commit yourself to the intention to use your unique abilities to bring Oasis in the Overwhelm to many diverse groups in the world
What do I receive in the CMOT Training?
- Opportunity to intern with seasoned Oasis CMOTs throughout an entire AOT Training
- Heightened personal and group experience of the Oasis philosophy, strategies and neuroscience research
- Detailed instruction in how to facilitate, present, and deliver a complete OASIS Authorized Oasis Trainer (AOT) training
- Strategies for attracting Trainees to serve the dual purpose of doing good and increasing your income
- Step-by-Step Training Manual and Training Materials that will enable you to conduct your own Trainings for Authorized Oasis Trainers
What do I get upon completion of the Certified Master Oasis Training?
Upon your successful completion of the Requirements, Millie Grenough, originator and owner of Oasis in the Overwhelm™, and the Oasis Organization, pledge to offer you the following:
- Recognition as a Certified Master Oasis Trainer
- Permission to use the Certified Master Oasis Trainer logo, and information about Oasis on your business cards, flyers, websites, and other media usage
- Authority to conduct Oasis Training Programs in your own right, either as an individual or with another Certified Master Oasis Trainer, following the guidelines established in the Training Manual
- Permission to use the materials developed by Millie Grenough and the Oasis Organization for the Oasis Training Program.
- A discount on all Oasis products. You may resell these at retail prices
- Heightened status in the Oasis Community: recognized as Certified Master Oasis Trainers by Millie Grenough, originator of Oasis in the Overwhelm™, and the Oasis Organization
- Ongoing encouragement and support
- Participation in Quarterly Oasis Community Meetings
- Photo, biography, and your website in the Oasis website
- Announcement of your trainings and Oasis Events in the Oasis website